Wednesday, July 02, 2008

How To Turn A Hot Chick Into A Geek

From doubleviking.com, a self described men's entertainment website. They have a post about how to get a hot chick to become a geek, thus securing yourself a lifetime of envy from your friends. Not only will she be hot, but she replaces "Frak!" for that other word.

I found this on my Twitter feed from Digg, from which I then hit the Blog It tab an voila! instant blog post for today. Life couldn't be easier (or more lazy) than this. No wonder mainstream media hates us.

By the way, this post describes the exact way I got my wife to marry me.

From the site:

Getting a hot chick to go out with you is a difficult thing and countless books, websites and TV shows have covered the topic. So let's say you follow the advice to the letter and, shockingly, it works. Now you're a geek going out with a super hot chick and the two of you have absolutely zero in common. Let's change that, let's turn her into a Geek...

read more | digg story

No comments: